Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Amquip’s new Grove GMK 5165

cat345bl ยท 2009-01-07 18:30

I spotted a boom in the air on a staurday weekend, i had to check out and see were it was coming from,it was amquips brand new grove,i hate there new logos,i want to see there mascot on there.there was also i volvo cw truck but i did't get a picutre of it :Banghead

Replies7
  1. #1cat345bl2009-01-07 18:32

    more pics

  2. #2qball2009-01-07 22:52

    nice shots, nice crane.

  3. #3ZFPTrans2009-01-08 10:16

    cat345bl, Where did you snap these photos? Amquip is a good customer of ours so i had to see these! Great shots. btw, I see you work for Morrissey who is also a good customer of ours. It's a small world.

  4. #4cat345bl2009-01-08 15:08

    Actually i dont work for them,I not far from there,and i am obssed with there old big iron espaclly there old 630s bottom dumps.I want more info about those 3 beatuies. I got snaps of there yard from out side of there fence,there equipment is always contsantly changing there.the crane was taken about not that far north of north east philly.They were setting AC units on a office building

  5. #5ZFPTrans2009-01-08 15:11

    Was the building off of route 309?

  6. #6cat345bl2009-01-08 15:35

    you have a pm,i did not want to post the exact loaction

  7. #7D5G2009-02-13 20:47

    That Mack looks great, the Grove is nice too.