just found these
another pic
How senseless!! Just sickening
Good lord! What is wrong with these people!?!?
Pullpan, any info on the story behind what hapened to these??
Looking at these pics of mutilated equipment is about as bad as seeing a mutilated person, maybe even worse. Makes my stomach churn:spaz
i do not know the story behind this one. i will do my best to find out. i just dont why someone would do this. ir look like the same scenery as the last set......
alright i got the story. here is the quote The owner was not a contractor. He owns a plantation and his son caught the four culprits in the act. They also destroyed 46 grand Live Oaks On the plantation. they used a 330 to destroy the other 2. apparently it was somewhere in south carolina but those trees wow that u cant replace i wonder what they will be charged with especially if it is a small town with a judge who knows the owner of the plantation
Does look similar to the last pics, if it is that guy must have some pretty big balls, and/or not much of a brain to, most likely the later. Any more pictures, or a full story on what happened when they caught the guys?
I first thought it was a guy I used to work for but the counterweight wasn't scuffed up enough on that 320.No such luck,he would have had it coming!!Ron G
I'm surprised the culprits have an opportunity to go to court. Many times things are handled differently in the South.
Holy hell, how can someone do such damage to a innocent machine
If I ever found out that someone ruined any of my machines, I'd give them more of a beating than life in prison ever will.
Steve, you mean like: Sheriff - "Did you see 'em?" Owner - "Uhh, nah.. I guess not..." Sheriff - "Looks like ya dug a big hole over there and filled it in... What was that for? Owner -"Aaaa.... That was nuthin... lets go back and get some coffee... don't worry 'bout that hole none..." "I don't think we'll have any more trouble outta them vandals..."
Its a sad sad reflection on our society that people are raised with no respect for each other and their possessions. Just remember things like this when you have got some suit telling you you can't smack your child or punish them for poor behaviour.
Thats really sick. I'd take take that 330 put a thumb on it and squizze the crap right outo those guys. Someone did something like that to any of my equipment trust me they wouldn't make it to court. "Hole we don't need a hole, wheres the chipper? :laugh :laugh
Honestly before these posts I would have never though vandalism like this was ever committed.
Same here, i thought the worst that ever happened was some upset tree huggers setting fire to machines, or the drunk neighborhood kids breaking the windows.
The punishment for those people that did that would be shot no ands if or buts. Seeing the damage done makes me sick
Makes me sick also, but just think how the owner felt when he went to work that day. I had my F350 truck burn to ground in front of my eye's, it brought a tears to them and that was nothing like this.