yes i did pull these pics off of another site but i couldnt help myself all i gotta say is WOW!!!
Somebody sure had some fun there
How exactly would you cause that much damage; maybe they gost rode them into the Grand Canyon :thumbsup
looks like they attacked the dozer with the 325, but how did they destroy the 325 like that i dont know.
Those pictures are from a worksite about 85 miles west of my place, this took place sometime between June 7 - to the 9th, they also buried a Seacan and a Surburban, both were smashed up so bad they were hard to tell from the pictures. My Dad works for the Oil company where they were working.
Wow
Those pics actually make me feel sick... Could be tree huggers, misguided environmentalist hippies or an employee with a grudge.Maybe someone here can fill us in on the story.
I got the same sick feeling when I saw the pictures. I sure do hope they catch the criminals.
From what info I have, it was a disgruntled former employee and the damage was done with a second track-hoe. That kind of stuff just pi$$e$ me off to no end and I think an eye for eye would work here, unload a hoe where this person lives and crush there favorite vehicle and house. ( I may go overboard but that's me )
bottom line there is no reason to cause any damage to anyones machines. i agree an eye for an eye!
I can't believe they ripped the blade off that dozer. I have almost picked dozers up by the blade and that didn't do any damage. I don’t think the ex-employee had a good reason, but I can think of a few things that could possibly drive me to do such a thing like stealing my 401K either way they would have to owe me a lot of $$. Not that it still wouldn't get you in a lot of trouble and it would probably not help you get any money.
"See boss I told you to give me my paycheck!" :Banghead Whoever did that is a complete idoit and if it was my equipment I would track them down then when they go to work demolish their house and everything they own. :bash :guns :cussing
Actually Dozerboy, the blade on that Cat is a two piece unit the c-frame which stays on the cat as seen in the pictures and the blade piece which is held on by a center pin and the two side arms they come off quite easily in fact. this blade is an angle blade that we remove for transport to cut down on width.
Aww, I thought something looked funny about that dozer I have only ran a few dozers with 6 way blades.
looking for more information on this was wondering if you could send me the link to the website that u got these pics from... i am looking for more information as to what happened
this is just crazy that people get to have that kinda fun
Sad to see CAT like that.
Several years ago a group of vandals hit a CaseIH ag dealership. They rolled combines over, smashed tractors, damaged other vehicles. As a grand finale they started every piece of equipment that would still move, headed it toward the shop/office, and jumped off letting the machines hit the building. I do not recall if the individuals were ever caught, but I do know it made our dealership a little more concious about leaving keys in equipment.
Looks like those two machines were caught in a mud slide to me .
These pictures are disgusting. I cant believe that some human being would do something like that. All of that equipment destroyed. Whoever did this had to work at it too, moving the vandalizing machine around the victim machine to pry and rip it apart. This has to be the work of some fanatic crazed left wing lunatic that thought "their" beloved trees and earth was getting "hurt". I cant even imagine a disgruntled employee doing something like this, not in a scale like this. This kind of action pisses me off. So much for peaceful demonstrations. this is just sickening
This looks pretty similar to the pics that were floating around about a year ago. Disgruntled x-employee went to town with a link belt excavator. Took out the whole fleet. It was horrible. Anyone know if this is the same?
Wow now thats just sickening, i just dont understand some people's mindset sometimes!
This bloke would not make it if this was my gear , i'd spend another $500 on him ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMcVxm5BSQ&feature=related
I don't know how someone could do that kind of damage without getting themselves hurt in the process. After you damage the first tractor, how do you go about self destroying the other? I don't see how they went about it.
He used the Linkbelt excavator to tear them all apart .
personally the police wouldn't have had a chance at the guy. i prolly would've done the same to him as he did the equipment