Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Angel, from China, wants to buy lots of Volvo parts

angel · 2008-04-02 05:24

Ladies and Gentlemen: My name is Angel,I am in China now , we want to buy (import)various of original VOLVO parts in big quantity, where could I buy these?? Who will tell me ? Thanks in advance! Angel Ding (Miss) MP: 0086(0)15852161682 ( private phone) Tel: 0086-516-82592265 E-mail: [email protected] MSN: [email protected] Skype: angel-ding88 (free messenger - www.skype.com )

Replies11
  1. #1digger242j2008-04-02 07:09

    This question was also hidden in the "Single Grousers on Excavators" thread. Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums angel. I'm curious, angel, why you don't just call the Volvo factory?

  2. #2union4life2008-04-03 22:12

    Parts falling off back of truck :beatsme..not in the business for hook-ups.....,

  3. #3catken2008-04-03 22:18

    Why? This sure doesn't sound quite right!!

  4. #4bobcat ron2008-04-03 22:34

    Is this a "spammer"?

  5. #5humboldt deere2008-04-03 22:38

    Strange:beatsme

  6. #6637slayer2008-04-03 23:07

    :guns:guns:guns:guns

  7. #7bear2008-04-04 05:53

    Smells fishy Something wrong here i think. I can almost hear the James Bond theme in the background.

  8. #8Steve Frazier2008-04-04 06:08

    We're giving him the benefit of doubt, there's no web address in his post which is typical of spammers. Let's cut him some slack and see how things go.

  9. #9Cat287B2008-04-04 06:35

    I think him is a her or from Mississippi

  10. #10bobcat ron2008-04-04 09:40

    Or him might be a she acting as a "him-her" spammer.

  11. #11Steve Frazier2008-04-04 11:24

    Just in case I was misunderstood, my post above is a directive, not a request.