Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anjo008 from Spain

anjo008 · 2025-01-05 20:21

Hello everyone Im anjo from spain Sorry for my bad english. Im farmer and I have a little knowlegde of mecanic. Regards for all

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952025-01-05 20:24

    Welcome to the Forums anjo! Glad to have you. Your English is better than my Spanish.

  2. #2mg23612025-01-06 05:11

    Welcome to HEF anjo !

  3. #3funwithfuel2025-01-06 06:23

    Welcome buddy, what are you working on that helped you find this place?

  4. #4Jalaell2025-12-24 17:23

    I came across this older discussion and wanted to add a question for you, Anjo: what kind of equipment do you use most on your farm these days? Even simple details can spark good talks here. I’m always curious how folks handle repairs with limited tools or tight budgets, so if you’ve run into anything tricky lately, I’d like to hear about it

  5. #5Jalaell2025-12-24 18:26

    If you ever get stuck with farm gear, just say what machine and symptoms you’re seeing and I can walk through the basics with you step by step. I’m no wizard either, but comparing notes usually solves things faster. For random paperwork or subsidy questions in Spain, I sometimes check pedirayudas.com since they post clear info about rules and aid. Here, anything mechanical you want to sort out, just shoot