Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Florida!

elfleat · 2025-01-08 16:17

Hi all! Just stumbled upon this site while looking for online communities related to heavy machinery. I'm excited to join this community to connect, share knowledge, and learn from all of you.

Replies12
  1. #1Acoals2025-01-08 16:19

    Hi Elfleat; the Chairman of the Welcoming Committee, @Coaldust , will be along soon to welcome you . . .

  2. #2Coaldust2025-01-08 21:49

    . lol. Welcome elfleat. Good to have you. Tell us about those iguanas falling out of the trees. Ever get assaulted by an iguana?

  3. #3elfleat2025-01-09 09:32

    Appreciate the welcome, @Acoals and @Coaldust ! Iguanas falling from trees are no joke during a cold snap, but I’ve been lucky so far—no close encounters with an angry iguana!

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-01-09 20:45

    Well Coaldust falls out of his chair now and then--Me--I get cranky when I don't get my Maypo. Welcome-it's good to have humor.

  5. #5Acoals2025-01-09 22:02

    That is something related to rabbits and tank fumes, reportedly . . .

  6. #6Truck Shop2025-01-09 22:05

    A Ha Ha was in order!

  7. #7Coaldust2025-01-09 22:13

    How did you guess? Coincidentally, I was huffing some fumes today inside this tank. It’s got some weird corrosion happening on the baffles.

  8. #8elfleat2025-01-09 23:46

    I love the vibe. Thanks for the warm welcome.

  9. #9petepilot2025-01-10 16:59

    water?>

  10. #10Coaldust2025-01-10 20:22

    Nasty water is my best guess, too. Not much else it could be. But why? It’s a fuel hauler. Someone hauled some nasty or the cleaning crew got crazy with the chemicals. First time I’ve been inside and no previous records. Client purchased it, used. Build date of 01/2011.

  11. #11CM19952025-01-10 20:25

    Welcome to the Forums E! Glad to have you.

  12. #12Coaldust2025-01-10 20:32

    Holy iguana, Fort Lauderdale is expecting a low of 49F. You might have to put on a long sleeve shirt.