Has anyone else had the "good fortune" of having the hose #65767419 fail? This is the about 16 inch long hose that connect to the elbow on the bottom of the main control valve at one end and to a tee on the oil cooler relief valve in the port block on the side of the frame? I'm begining to think this hose is attached to the valve body before it is mounted on the frame and then just about every thing else is put on the machine! As I did have the engine out for major rebuild a few years back knew that was much easier than it may seem at first look I started with that. Right now I am to the point of getting the fan shroud out and if I try real hard I can actually see the fitting on the bottom of the valve. More fun to come!
No replies yet.