After missing out on the D7F (military machine) I was interested in due to being over 5 hours away and just not having the time to go look at it I finally came across a tractor that is in the same condition and an hour away. Undercarriage seems to look pretty good. Hoping to look at it this Friday. Thwybare asking $35k for it and supposedly still use it here and there. Ser# 92V10698 Seller says he thinks it's an 81 model. If this one checks out, it would be a much nicer tractor than the 7F with the better transmission and and brakes on the clutch levers. Looking forward to some feedback. Thanks. Justin
Built 7th March 1981.
Thanks Nige. Would you happen to know if this came with the 3306pc or 3306di? Thanks!
More pictures.
PC engine.
I like the look of this tractor. The mere fact that it sees work occasionally,suggests it’s fit to go to work. You’ll not find a better one. Buy it. Some of these ‘new’ military tractors such as the D6D’s,7G’s and 8K’s with almost no hours on are fabulous opportunities,but not without their problems as people can often assume. Condensation internally and seals and pipes can soon cost a lot of money when you start working them again.
Looks good, wear wise. Still an over priced antique, especially having a bare back. So I have to ask someone in the know, how much gold does cat put in the paint?