Whats up all, Another field service tech from Texas here. FPS certified mobile hydraulic mechanic (at least that's what the patch says ) I have 21 years of experience on Equipment in the mobile world as well as the industrial side. Mainly working on utility equipment now but my travels have taken me to the largest O&K rock crusher on the planet, Cape Canaveral for shuttle support vehicles and even amusement rides . I gotta say the amusement rides were the best !! Especially the testing part ! On the side I work on oil field equipment and the greasy side of your heavy equipment. Been pretty slow on the side work lately, so I mainly been working on my hobbies. Old cars and hot rods. Excellent site!! It gives me a view from the drivers seat as well as answering questions about the greasy things. Thanks for having me !! :usa
No replies yet.