Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Afghanistan

ozarkguns · 2010-05-30 08:46

My name is Bob Kotula. I'm doing another tour in the sand. My number one priority is my 16 year old son, Robbie. He's in 10th grade living with his mom and her husband in Gastonia NC. My home town is Lowell NC. I'm very fortunate to own family property in upstate New York. We have 100 acres. It is about half woods and half fields. The town of Minerva is a beautiful small town in the Adirondacks. So far we only use our property in the summer. My current list of toys on the property includes an 873g Bobcat, Kubota L3450 bush hog machine, and a Farmall Cub. The Bobcat is my stress reliever. Absolutely love it. My goal is to build a small motocross track to play on. I'm almost 50 but still enjoy riding. I'm thinking about buying a backhoe loader to speed up the track building. I'm in Afghanistan watching all the buildings being put up. There is lot of backhoes working hard here. I talked to the Forman and he talked me out of buying an excavator. He said a backhoe loader is what he would buy. They are much more versatile machines. In the civilian world I’m a car dealer and a firearms internet dealer. I like your website and hope to learn from it. Thanks, Bob

Replies3
  1. #1willie592010-05-30 09:27

    Welcome to the forum ozarkguns. :usa

  2. #2biggrader2010-05-30 18:22

    Welcome aboard ozarkguns, A big THANK YOU goes out to you and the rest of the guys over there. Any questions that you have on equipment, feel free to post. The experts ( see post before me) will be happy to answer them.:thumbsup

  3. #3Mavrickxxx2010-06-16 18:56

    Hey u r about n hr from me in queensbury ny. U must know sporties up there