Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another new guy

06bowtie_guy ยท 2007-01-17 21:28

Hey there, New guy from up in Northern Ontario checking in.

Replies8
  1. #1Jeff D.2007-01-17 21:42

    Welcome 06bowtie_guy!:thumbsup Nice too see new members.:yup

  2. #2CascadeScaper2007-01-18 03:45

    Welcome! I'll only give one piece of advice for this forum and it is: Don't take any advice from Jeff D., he's a truck driver. He'll steal your lunch, run over grade stakes, get lost on a 1/2 mile delivery, I could go on. :bouncegri :bouncegri :bouncegri I'm only kidding, but seriously, he's a truck driver.

  3. #3Dozerboy2007-01-18 22:28

    Welcome to HEF, your name is familiar are you a member of Diesel Place?

  4. #406bowtie_guy2007-01-18 23:03

    Thanks for the welcome!! That is me over there, also see you over on FSC but am known as funinmud. :thumbsup

  5. #5keily2007-10-28 18:44

    hi new guy hi just sighned on myself and would like to say hello from scotland cheers keily ..

  6. #6jkiser962008-02-20 16:32

    Your name sounds familiar are you on plowsite as well.

  7. #7Countryboy2008-02-20 20:03

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums jkiser96! :drinkup

  8. #8jkiser962008-02-21 07:29

    Thanks CB I seen a link to the site so I figured I would check it out. I knew there had to be a site like this but not sure where. This is a great forum with plenty of knowledgable people. I know if I have any ? on my equipment I know where to check first.:usa