hey guys, 1st ? I've bought a 1989 943. Serial # 03Y 01451 TRANS# is 1DA 01765. Hour meter reads almost 9K hours. Engine runs great. Trans Fluid level is good,clean looks brand new. I haven't changed the filter yet. While operating i can move the trans selector in the V gate to almose 1/2 way between turtle and rabbit before it starts to move and then its starts moving rapidly and you have to reduce the selector to get what speed feels normal for the amount of speed you are selecting. 2nd ? , while operating in forward or reverse and you want to stop and go the other way. When you select to go in the other direction sometimes it doesn't move so I quickly move it back to the other position and I can feel it start to pull and then I quickly move it back to the direction I'm wanting to go and it acts normal. Hope you guys can understand. Thanks
No replies yet.