Here is another rare machine this fellow ownes. It is a Bullock Crawler . He said they are very , very rare and he belives there are only a couple of them left . And he has one of them , ha,ha.
That's a neat find there. Is there a body for it or is it already fully clothed?
He said it was complete and very rare ! So that must be the complete look of it.
Bullock Tractor Company Hi Don, Found the rest of the story on the net. A very fascinating story I might say. Bullock Creeping Grip Tractor Company, from Chicago, Ill. Early 1900's. :usa http://www.higginscrane.com/OldSite/BullockTractor.html
I remember going by what was left of the ranch many years ago on our annual hunting trips. Never knew much about it though. Good read and pictures.
I thought the owner said there were only two in existence, the article says there are a whopping three of them, ha,ha. My Mistake ? oops !
cool looking unit, how old would it be
The owner said the early 1900's , that is the owner in the above picture.