Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anti theft 317G skid steer

kendallgiesbrecht ยท 2023-10-20 12:41

Good morning. Does anyone know of a way to figure out the owners code on a 317G skid steer? I bought it on auction and would like to shut the anti theft off as it is in my barn most of the time. I have the current code but to change the settings it is requiring the owners code. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2023-10-20 20:57

    Deere dealer, serial number and solid proof of purchase/ ownership.

  2. #2mg23612023-10-21 06:32

    And the exact machine hours. As the hours change, so does the master code that the dealer can get. Also, do you know how to get into the service menu? You need to access that to reset the codes to default. It just might be easier to have the dealer come out and reset it.

  3. #3mg23612023-10-21 06:34

    Error

  4. #4kendallgiesbrecht2023-10-21 09:00

    Yes I do know how to get into service menu. Thanks I will check with dealer to see if they can get that for me.