Here are a couple pictures of my friends old tracked grader , thought it stood out in the crowd too .
Is he going to restore that Don?
just the thing for grading the ice road, for the ice road truckers tv show.
No, He is not going to restore it, he just has a serious problem of bringing home old iron , ha,ha. And I love it !!
That is Too Cool! Something like that should be resto'd just to irritate the neighbors with!
I think he said he has ten Cat D9g's sitting around.
That is so cool The original 22" rims the kids have no bling on us old folks LOL
He has dozens of projects around ,
Think that was called a Sure Grip converion, I have pics of one in an AC book of mine. Wished he'd retore it but at least its not going to get torched.
sorry about the double post, Reminds me whne I worked in the MS delta. I saw an old Cat grader and an old Wabco cutting drainaged ditches and they had some over the tire tracks and the dump trucks had a section of old APC tank tracks that the guide rail fit beween the duals nicely they hauled off spoil and stuff from the terraces.
He told me he really likes it, so no torching it. When his wife gets mad at him, she always threatens him with going to get the torch and head out to the salvage yard in their back yard, OUCH !!