Here is a couple pictures of a old pull type scraper near Grayling, Michigan .
WOW! Never knew they would be so small but I pity the horse pulling that! Thanks for sharing.
It would probably even pull hard behind a small antique tractor all those years ago.
interesting that in its day it was probably state of the art and you were moving alot of dirt.
Mule and Wheeler My father worked for a 100 year old plus construction company. In the main office they had pictures of these working in the Atlanta area. They would have a team of two mules pulling them. They were called Mule and Wheelers. My father who started in construction in the 50`s meet older men that had operated these things back in the teens and twenty`s rofessor
I have built over 20 horse drawn equipment toys so I took pictures of it to build a model of it , but never got time yet. Another fun little all steel project.
That looks to be a Wheeler built by Western Wheeled Scraper. If not, then a competitor.