I just saw this advertisement and thought that some of you might be interested. Joseph Equipment in Manchester, New Hampshire has re-opened their scrap yard. Here's the information that's posted on CL: https://vermont.craigslist.org/hvd/d/manchester-antique-trucks-attachments/7480374221.html ""ANTIQUE TRUCKS, ATTACHMENTS & SCRAP - SCRAP YARD OPENED AFTER OVER 25 YEARS PERFECT CANDIDATES FOR RESTORATION PROJECT MACK TRUCKS AUTOCARS STERLINGS FORDS WHITES B MODELS ( OVER 12 ) DM 800'S MACK LTL R MODELS CRANES FORKLIFTS DOZERS LOADERS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTACHMENTS: BUCKETS GRAPPLES THUMBS DREDGING BUCKETS ETC ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I BEAMS ( 15" + TALL ) 14' LONG AND UP STEEL PIPES 12' LONG AND UP RACKING SHEET METAL WINCHES FOR MORE INFORMATION: CALL OR EMAIL (6 0 3) 6 4 1 - 8 6 0 8 JOSEPHEQUIPMENT AOL.COM *** OVER 100 NEW, USED, & REFURBISHED TRAILERS IN STOCK - MANY MAKES AND STYLES - TRUCKS & HEAVY EQUIPMENT *** (LOWBOYS, DROPDECKS, DOUBLE DROPS, END DUMP TRAILERS - FONTAINES, ROGERS, TALBERT, KRUZ, TRAILKING )""
I bet there's a lot of neat stuff there!
I'll bet scrap prices are down, and they are trying anything to get more money for the "Stuff".....
I think you're right ! HeavyEquipmentForums