Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Antuqie Galion Grader

S.Ferrell ยท 2014-06-04 22:28

We recently purchased a old Galion that was rusting to death in tall grass. We fell in love with the old machine instantly and decided to make it a restoration project here on the farm. My question is where do I locate the model and serial number of this machine? The nomenclature plate that was on the seat box down by operators right calf is gone. I'm not sure where else to look. Any and all help will be most appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1fixou8122014-06-04 23:56

    Post a picture of it someone will know what it is.

  2. #2henryjames2014-06-28 06:49

    If you can share the details of the machine then it will good

  3. #3Ronsii2014-06-28 10:03

    Some Galion's have the numbers on the rear motor mount. Pics would help us a lot

  4. #4wstone1012014-06-28 19:20

    Hi, I'm new to the site and not sure if I am posted this question in the right place so please guide me to the right place if not. I just purchased a Galion T400A from an auction 700 miles away. Now I have to get someone to haul it. The first questions are how much weight, how tall, how wide, and how long? Can anyone guide me towards that information? thanks in advance.