Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Electro Hydraulic Graders

EHgrader ยท 2014-06-06 10:23

Hey Guys, I usually drive a NH grader156.7 A, as you know it's full hydraulic, and I'm quite excited to buy a new Electro Hydraulic machine! I have talked with some collegues and they have different opinions on Dear, Volvo, and Cat...and now I'm a little bit confused. what is your experience with joystick? does make sense to buy a machine with Joystick steering? is the Electro Hydraulic performing well? and the SW? please give me some interesting suggestions

Replies2
  1. #1schuiver2014-06-06 14:57

    If you've tried a grader with joystick, you do not want to go back to levers You are much more relaxed in the chair, and you have more visibility on the blade I would go for a HBM, there are all functions in the joysticks, including machine control

  2. #2EHgrader2014-06-10 07:11

    Thank you very much Schuiver! you are making me much more curious, do you have any other detail on the best setting for joystick control, or do you have any other collegue that has some experience? In Italy, there are not so many grader operators, and in general everybody seems scared by EH controls. Grazie