Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any big scraper shows going on in the west coast or anywhere?

cat3208 ยท 2013-04-29 06:53

Hi! Just wonder if there any scraper shows going on in the west coast or anywhere? If we could get some pics too, that would be great! I kinda miss those days... But not pain... Thanks everybody!:notworthy

Replies9
  1. #1cat32082013-04-30 04:01

    Hi. I went to see if any replies & I noticed it was in the wrong section! Sorry... Could someone move this to scraper area, please? Thanks!:notworthy

  2. #2Vigilant2013-04-30 11:18

    We call 'em pans in the South. And it's SODA, not POP! :rofl:

  3. #3cat32082013-04-30 14:34

    Next I am down south, I will remember these words... rofessor

  4. #4CM19952013-04-30 19:17

    No problem. Done!

  5. #5cat32082013-05-01 13:48

    Thanks! Sorry about that!

  6. #6gd10r2013-05-08 21:59

    We have a few here in Denver if you count anything over 7 scrapers as a show, and there is always a pile in CA mostly in the LA basin. Hope this helps

  7. #7DPete2013-05-08 22:46

    If I told one of my guys to "go get the pan" I'm not sure what they would come back with LOL and don't tell me you never heard of 6 pack of barley pop

  8. #8cat32082013-05-09 05:57

    Thanks I will rephrase that... How about go get the DIRT HIDER! Or don't be late for the SHAPE UP! These I heard from my first crew I ever worked on... Boy were they ever ruff! Ex-loggers! Learned a lot, though... Thanks!

  9. #9cat32082013-05-09 06:59

    Are there any'' pan shows'' going on? If we could get some pics too, that would be great! I kinda miss those days... But not pain... Thanks everybody!