Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

any dealings with skidsteer solutions

Jim Dandy ยท 2010-09-27 20:35

I am thinking of buying a grapple rake from skidsteer solutions and wanted to know if anyone has had any dealings with them or knows anything about them. The grapple rake is the GRX model for a John Deere 332. Thanks in advance for your time.

Replies3
  1. #1xcmark2010-09-30 17:11

    I have a grapple like that from quick attach. it very high quaility , I would have no fears of anyone breaking it . good welds , heavy steel 1/2~3/4" , big high quailty pistons. You can get a price break if you talk to them , they also sell on ebay direct to the public no shipping cost. this is what I own http://www.quick-attach.com/attachments/logbrushrockgrapple/

  2. #2T GRIMM2010-10-04 21:16

    if you are using it to clear brush id defenetly check out the grapple bucket from Turbo Saw. http://www.turbo-saw.com/grapple.html

  3. #3samson092010-10-05 21:52

    yes bought a grading box/box grader, good dealings, products is good. no problems with them. -DL