Some new finds! I've been told that the trucks seen here either are or likely are Diamond Ts. This maker is too obscure for me and can any experts chime in? Seen in the Crowsnest Pass area of Alberta Canada. Diamond T, at least in my experience, was never that popular in Canada and in fact these are only ones from that maker I've ever seen in person! According to someone I spoke with, the truck on the left is Diamond T that used an International cab. Sorry, these were too far away to get a better shot. Also, anyone know what the other two identical cabs are from? Someone told me Ford, but others have said Studebaker. To see even more trucks from this yard, and elsewhere in the area, go here... http://www.bigdoer.com/6342/old-things/more-old-trucks-of-the-crowsnest-pass/
Yes, that last one on the left is either an early '50s Diamond T or an international, the yellow one is a 40's Diamond T. The others don't look like any diamond t i've ever seen.
You can post your questions and pics on this site. http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/ They are a friendly and very knowledgeable bunch....