Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any idea what these tracks fit ? Need input

powerjoke ยท 2014-08-13 23:15

Had a freind that ran across these and figured i could use them, but I have no idea what they fit or who made them I've seen them in magazines before but not in person on the same note if anyone can use them let me know I'll make you a good deal Pj

Replies13
  1. #1mitch5042014-08-14 00:35

    Are they about the right length for a skidsteer? If not, maybe some kind of snow thing? Snow thing is a safe guess for somebody from coastal SC to make, since we have none.

  2. #2Old Doug2014-08-14 18:50

    Dont know but they are cool. I dont think they would work good in snow or mud no way for it to get out.

  3. #3clintm2014-08-14 21:34

    when the XT series case skid steer's came out in 1996-97 the had a system like that available are they about a the height of a 12-16.5 with the tracks around the tires and the same bolt pattern

  4. #4ironjunkie2014-08-14 21:41

    Put the wheels in the tracks and spread them as tight as you can (wood blocks & jack). This will give you an idea of the wheelbase required. The wheels are 8 bolt right?

  5. #5powerjoke2014-08-15 09:31

    Yes they are 8 lug, I've seen them in a magazine somewhere but can't remember who makes them

  6. #6clintm2014-08-15 22:12

    they probley fit a 90XT case

  7. #7KSSS2014-08-16 12:53

    Yes there were several 95XT's that ran them when the XT's first came out in this area.

  8. #8ironjunkie2014-08-16 20:35

    The paint color sure does look like Case.

  9. #9clintm2014-08-16 22:33

    the 95xt has a longer wheel base than the 90xt I forgot to measure one of my 90's today that would be an easy way to tell which one they fit

  10. #10powerjoke2014-08-17 12:22

    great i would app a WB....... btw do you need them if they fit ? lol i dont even have any wheel skids

  11. #11clintm2014-08-17 21:40

    naw iv'e had smooth solids on mine for a couple years now it stays around the crushing plant on concrete it's not had track's on it in about 11 or 12 years

  12. #12TriHonu2014-08-18 19:31

    They are Goodyear Center Guide Lug Style Rubber Tracks. Center Guide Lug pdf Goodyear Install Manual pdf Goodyear Rubber Product Line Summary pdf Per the Install Manual, what they fit is a combination of the track length and tire size.

  13. #13JD88752014-08-19 20:38

    any idea what the wheelbase on em might be PJ? I'm not too far from ya and might be interested in takin them off your hands if the wheelbase would fit a JD 8875. John