I am looking to see if there is a known way to keep the hoses off of the tires. I currently just use a bungee cord type of set up to keep them somewhat away, but there has to be a better way. Any thoughts?
What skid steer are you using? Some have hose holders welded to the left arm to hold the hoses off the tires? Other option is the stainless steel braided hose covers the loggers use. We have it on a demo grapple that works well.
I have a 2010 Bobcat s150.
Ok, I don't think that model came with metal hose guides on the boom for attachments. Probably need to look at hose shielding like this - https://www.techflex.com/heavy-duty
There should be a hole in the boom for a guide to bolt to....check with your dealer for the guide. Ed
I couldn't remember if the Bobcats still had the threaded hole or not. Our Cat's have roll stock welded on the left arm for guides.
We used to use a lot of Stauff clamps. You can get them at any hydraulic hose and fitting supply place. Just weld the base plate anywhere you want and assemble the clamp on the plate. https://us.stauff.com/index.php?id=1103
FFC sells a spring type rod that will wield to the attachment. Works like a champ keeping control of hyd. lines on any attachment.