Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any Iron Auctions or out of business Sales around??

CAT D8 N ยท 2010-02-23 06:10

Hi guys, I was wondering if any one knows of any auctions coming up soon or any one know of some going out of business construction companies selling thier iron?? I need a couple of Loaders "may be 966FII, or similar" a Bulldozer D8N or A155 Komatso, and 14G grader, not to mention a good excavator may be 330.. I pay cash and commision to person helping out.:ban

Replies6
  1. #1maddog2010-02-23 07:42

    try machinery trader?

  2. #2Speedpup2010-02-23 07:45

    ironplanet.com

  3. #3CAT D8 N2010-02-23 11:03

    Thanks guys but I was more in the look for some one you personally know that was liquidating fast....

  4. #4Dwan Hall2010-02-23 11:30

    Richie brothers has them all over the world. Here is a list. from it you can pick one close to home. Steel is going cheep right now. You can use them to bid for you or you can bid on line and not have to involve a 3rd party. one saving you money. http://www.rbauction.com/index.jsp?...&WT.mc_id=gs&gclid=CIHN7OTxiKACFQMsawodJz8Plg

  5. #5CAT D8 N2010-02-23 11:43

    I saw them in Dubai... they do too much show dressing to the extent you dont know what the hell the equipment has gone through..... Have you ever seen a fiber glass ripper on a D8?? now thats an F.U I still am in the look for some iron from personal contacts...

  6. #6Dwan Hall2010-02-23 12:01

    It will take a lot of convincing to get anyone personally involved when it is so easy to do it your self. Most of us have had offers to buy equipment for over seas buyers but try to stay away from them. There is no safe way to complete the transaction so all parties make out. Here is another site that has some equipment listed and they handle online biding for you. http://www.copart.com/c2/industrial_auction_search_results.html This equipment is not dressed up and nothing is painted so you will know exactly what it is you are buying. Some of this equipment, no most of this equipment needs repair but can be bought for 10 cents on the dollar. Hope this helps.