I just bought a fox. Ive never heard of it, and the internet is blank. neat skip loader. simple.
Looks like they have a cat engine.
Pix would help allot.
There's a thread on her about skip loaders, and the name Fox is used. I have no idea how to bring it up. It's from 2009. To me, a skip loader is an underground loader. From the pictures on the thread, it looks like an industrial tractor with a box blade.
Here's what it looks like. A low clearance, med weight tractor, cat engine, with integrated loader, Gannon 3 point and box.
Don't those 3 pts have down pressure?
Only thing I have found online about this tractor, are a couple for sale. It is called a "Caterpillar Fox 412-4HP". Can not find anything else about it. Jeff
HeavyEquipmentForums It does look like a cat backhoe with a tool carrier boom and no back hoe
This is most detail I can find on entire internet. Really weird. So used to millions of pages of results on everything. Thanks for the responses everyone.
You will need one of these too.
Now that you have it, whacha gonna do with it? Joe H
make some money.
Information taken from one. ARG 2471877 ENGINE SER# CRS06525 *ARG# 2343053 MACHINE SER#0EM00908 T/M EN408248 FXT04080029