Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

any one here run a 50 **

Taylortractornu ยท 2010-04-12 01:49

Im looking to buy an older loader for my small saming outfit. Im about to take o na large composting set up so I can build some soil up for my gardens and posibly to sale in the green house next year. I have been fascinated by the old 2wd front pull loaders I saw one when I was 5 25 years ago it was an old MF50 I saw another one today that was for 1900. its in good shape but has some converter problems. Its even got the complete bubble cab you cant see out of lol. I saw a set of pics of them being madei n one issue of CPM and got hooked again. I wold like a nice old Cat loader or Trojan but jut dont have the cash for one now. Found a Michigan but its got rear steer and the CV joints are bad. I also like this machine because its an older machine kinda been wanting restore one for shows. It will be handling moist manure a little sand and saw dust and chips. I have a 96 and 2000 Case 1840 skid steers but they are hard to see from and they tear up the ground and I cant reach into a larger dump truck with them either. I like the simplicity of the ** loader but it has converter troubles and I need a little help wit hfiguring it out.

Replies0

No replies yet.