Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 972H

Cat 328d lcr ยท 2010-04-11 08:58

Caught Nacirema's 972H stock pilling YouTube - Cat 972H stockpiling crushed concrete

Replies9
  1. #1AmerIndependent2010-04-11 13:54

    I love Cat yellow but i must admit, that is one cool looking tractor. Thanks Cat 328d lcr !

  2. #2dynahoescott2010-04-20 18:09

    cat 972g Hi 328, where was that job, I just saw that rig on a lowbed yesterday going back on 78 east where I am working. you can see me east bound on a 312c hoe trenching for storm drain.:usa

  3. #3Cat 328d lcr2010-04-21 16:07

    this was in the military terminal but i know they are always sending this machine around and there 966

  4. #4tippatone2010-04-21 22:10

    There is nothing like the classic yellow....but that black rocks!

  5. #5greenlees2010-05-07 15:29

    That black is awesome.

  6. #671tax22010-05-22 10:22

    Black at night is sure easier on the operators, not all the glare form the lights reflecting off the paint. The CAT yellow creates to much glare at night. I like it.

  7. #7AmerIndependent2010-05-28 13:15

    I've never heard that before. Do you guys paint your Cat's black? Pics please!? :laugh

  8. #871tax22010-06-01 20:17

    We are not painting CAT machines entirely black, We are painting the buckets, backside of dozer blades, boom cylinders, bucket tilt cyl, blade lift cylinders, hoods, motor grader blade lift cylinders, booms, anything we can paint out in front of the operator to reduce glare at night operations from the machine lighting. We are however trying Hella Mining lights on equipment with great results. Better overall quality lighting and easier on the on coming traffic (Easy on the eyes)

  9. #9Cat 328d lcr2010-06-24 22:36

    YouTube - Cat 972H