Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any online wholesale price for skid steer tires

case310350 ยท 2009-06-20 12:13

Need to get 4 12x16.5 skid steer tires, have not found any good online sites that sell for less than my local shop. please post if you have any decent online supplier for tires.

Replies4
  1. #1802MARK2009-06-21 03:52

    Tires http://stores.shop.ebay.com/RUBBER-...Z2QQ_sidZ246288413QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322 You can check this place. I bought two tractor tires from him last month, plus four new ones for my forklift. Good tires for the money. well pleased with them. not sure if he is any cheaper on skid tires but you can take a look.

  2. #2dogboneshd2009-06-21 08:50

    I got 10 ply 10-16.5 armortec from these guys. My local tire place had 8 ply for more $$$. The side walls looked beefier to me. I'm happy with them. Looks like they have a 12x16.5" 12 ply. Hope this helps. http://www.prowlertracks.com/Prowler Tires and Wheels.html

  3. #3dieselfuelonly2009-06-21 16:34

    I will have to check out his selection as well... I need to get some new tires for my Bobcat.

  4. #4LoaderParts2009-06-23 11:49

    We carry Trelleborg wheel systems. There are few options for a 10 ply 12x16.5 tire. Ours start at $135.00 each. We also carry their rims and solid tires. As of yet we have not listed the them on our site because of being so busy keeping up with orders and listing new items daily. Give us a visit anytime. www.loaderpartssource.com