Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any owners/managers up for a interview for school?

nateberry1 ยท 2013-10-21 18:01

I am a construction management student and I am looking for a owner of a company, a project manager, a foreman, superintendent, or anything of the sorts that would be up for an interview. I just need to ask you 10-15 questions and write a report based on your answers. The questions will be based around scheduling, normal concerns for a project, your career path, ways you go about getting around obstacle, etc, etc. So if you would be interested just shoot me a PM with what you do and if it seems like it would work and I could get enough info I'll send back the questions. Thanks a lot!

Replies9
  1. #1CM19952013-10-21 19:03

    Welcome to the Forums nateberry1!:drinkup I'm game, PM sent.

  2. #2nateberry12013-10-21 19:40

    Thank you so much! I just tried to reply to you, but it says your inbox is full just FYI!

  3. #3CM19952013-10-21 19:55

    I just fixed that, too many PM's. Should be good to go now.

  4. #4monster762013-10-21 20:01

    im down pm sent

  5. #5CM19952013-10-21 20:49

    Check your email.

  6. #6nateberry12013-10-21 21:06

    Thank you very much, you have been very helpful! This is great.

  7. #7CM19952013-10-21 21:12

    I have been in your shoes trying to finish a school project, hope it helped.

  8. #8nateberry12013-10-21 21:16

    Very much so! Now lets see if I can shape a good report out of this. The hard part is my professor is a retired VP from Skanska USA so it's hard to impress this guy.

  9. #9CM19952013-10-21 21:19

    I had a prof. from Bechtel, so I feel your pain. Let some more of our members send you info before you finalize it, you may find something better.