Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best and why it is best ?

jennifer anisto ยท 2013-10-22 08:16

Hello Friends, This is Jennifer and recently joined this community. How are you guys ? I had a question about machines. Hope i will get my answer. My question is: What is difference between hydraulic machine and electric machine please differentiate. And between both of them which machine is best and why ? -------- http://www.xxxxxhydraulics.com/

Replies11
  1. #1joispoi2013-10-22 08:26

    Both technologies are outdated. With the new tier 16 emissions laws slated to take effect in 2017, everyone is moving towards low temperature steam fracked impulse delivery. The benefit is that the lower temperature fracking agitators can use a lower molality nitrogen buffer which means less after treatment and lower emissions.

  2. #2ih1002013-10-22 14:58

    You're still in the stone ages over there. Over here next generation machines will be maglev powered by neutron fusion on anything below warp 2. We are also experimenting with grease-less bearings. Self-drive hire machines have had them for years.

  3. #3qball2013-10-22 19:08

    http://youtu.be/rLDgQg6bq7o You guys are all way off base.

  4. #4mitch5042013-10-22 21:34

    Nah Q, I think that is way oversold. It plainly states that it operates by magneto-reluctance, but when I bought one I found that the magneto had no more reluctance than my ex did. I did the same thing with it I did to her, just set it out by the curb for some other sap to pickup, and find the performance wasn't near worth the headache.

  5. #5td25c2013-10-22 23:55

    Good question jennifer anisto . My old Wabco scraper uses both electricity and hydraulics to work certain functions on the machine . The steering & load chain motors are electric drive and bowl lift & dump are hydraulic cylinders. HeavyEquipmentForums Cat also has a dozer using a similar setup to drive the tractor with electricity. www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/dozers/medium-dozers/18429156.html Hydraulics or electric ? I think each has its place . For driving a motor the electricity is the best. Hydraulics is handy for working actuators like cylinders to lift with. I think everything has it's place depending on where its at and what it's doing. That may not answer to your question but thats about the best I can do.

  6. #6digger242j2013-10-23 01:11

    Gee, Jennifer, I'd have imagined that since you bothered to post a link to a hydraulic service company, you wouldn't need to ask such a question. With the exception of td25c's honest and forthright answer, I think the replies so far are everything you deserve. Go get your search engine optimization elsewhere. :ban Everybody else, feel free to carry on... :drinkup

  7. #7joispoi2013-10-23 14:51

    Malgev? That must be a joke. The boys in the shop over here call them "Wally" engines, for "Wallace and Grommit"- it's fantastic stop-motion, but STOP-MOTION is about all you get out of them. In my opinion, Lucas should have stuck to making non-weather tight distributor caps and touch-and-go high-beam headlamp switches. Malgev must have been drunk to sign them on as a partner.

  8. #8ih1002013-10-23 15:38

    They weren't touch and go, they were "light sensitive" - I think that's what it means because they always failed in the dark.

  9. #9joispoi2013-10-23 15:40

    lol Lucas- the prince of darkness.

  10. #10monster762013-10-23 19:31

    i just got a 3 point hitch and fel for my chevy volt i use it mainly around the farm good battery life no stinky noisy diesel no hippies trying to kill my dog im very happy with electric. btw if you need more info here is a link to google http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+better+hydraulic+or+electric

  11. #11Buckethead2013-10-23 20:51

    Jennifer Aniston? OMG, I loved you in Friends! Who ever would have thought you'd turn up on HEF?