I'm referring to things like this (start at 21:17): This is a mobile truck loading hopper designed to somehow raise itself so it can load trucks like loading hoppers seen and used at permanent loose bulk areas like aggregate pits. But... is there anything like this currently available? This is the last thing I'll need for my CRMX 2 mobile asphalt factory/CIR train. I already have several stacker belts so they can transfer the the mixed asphalt from the CIR train trailer to the loading hopper; now, I just need a mobile truck loading hopper like the one seen here. And it must come with a BLUEPRINT/FLOOR PLAN like this: That way, I can have a way easier time transforming this thing into a 3D model. The blueprints can be found in a .pdf brochure, diagram, or dimensions sheet. - Provided one for it is available.
Not sure what you are refering to. At 21:17 I see a loader feeding an asphalt plant. Unless you mean this It's a shuttle buggy, or an asphalt transfer vehicle. The truck dumps in the front, the black part. It is conveyed to the hopper, where it is remixed, and then transfered to the asphalt spreader. The idea is that the spreader does not have to stop in order to let the truck dump into it, resulting in a non stop paving operation, with fewer bumps
No, at 21:45 when it shows a conveyor unloading the finished asphalt, it then shows a hopper loading a waiting dump truck with the hot asphalt. That's when I noticed that loading hopper is also mobile (note the trailer landing gear on the far left of the screen as that dump truck under the hopper is getting loaded with asphalt). And remember what Scooper mentioned? The whole asphalt factory is mobile! That means every part of that factory (mixers, conveyor belts, storeage tanks, etc.) are all designed in a way to be transported down the road. Basically, that loading hopper you see there is designed to be transported like a highway tractor trailer and can elevate itself via telescopic legs so it can load trucks. See? That looks like a set of trailer land gear on the far left of this loading hopper. And note the black legs ; they must be telescopic . Basically, I need a mobile loading hopper trailer like this so it will complete my cold asphalt plant. I already have several stacker belts and the CRMX 2 recycle trailer, now I just need this mobile loading hopper.
Check out CMI road building inc. It shows it in hot mix storage, folder up for transport, and in use. Kind of a slideshow. https://www.cmi-roadbuilding.com/asphalt-plants/ancillary-equipment-2/hot-mix-storage
BINGO! That's the Bull's-eye!