Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any Rexroth Hydraulic Experts??

ThatGuysFarm ยท 2025-07-30 14:59

I am looking for a load sensing piston hydraulic pump to fit a pump drive system off a 1988 773B CAT haul truck. The flange bolts and pilot measure to be a 2 bolt C-flange but the length of the shaft on the old gear pumps that came off of the drive are longer then other C-drive pumps we have and any spec sheet I can find online. I was researching and it looks like 773D and 773E trucks have variable/load sensing systems. The pump for them is for CAT 219-1964 and the Rexroth crossover number is R98611087. I'm looking for a spec sheet for these pumps. CC, shaft length, drive size, etc. Or does anyone know what kind of drive is on a 773D or 773E truck? The pump drive we have is run off a u-joint yoke on the back of the 3412 through a driveshaft into the pump drive. That drive runs 3 pumps, 2 of the pumps that the c-flange bolt spacing and pilot, the other was an oddball pump that we milled an adaptor to fit a c-drive pump. Problem is right now that with a "normal" c-drive pump right now the shaft will only engage 3/8" and the original gear pumps we took off the drive system have a shaft that is about 3/4" longer, do CAT pumps have longer shafts? Any knowledge would be great, thanks.

Replies0

No replies yet.