Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any trailer expo’s 2008?

Colin Doy ยท 2008-01-15 17:41

Can anyone tell me if there are any shows/exhibitions anywhere in North America in 2008 that would display a large varied number of lowboys and double drop trailers?

Replies2
  1. #1Chaz Murray2008-01-15 19:08

    Maybe con expo in Las Vegas...It is March 11-15, 2008 We wont be there though...last time we did that show was in 1996. Too expensive and we cant justify paying 30k for a booth then another 20k+ in labor and transportation to get everything down there...just a hard one to justify. And since you are in Pheonix we have a dealer in Mesa, Empire Southwest Caterpiller... I know they have 5 or so trailers in stock right now. D ick Graese(ignore the space...the forum put **** when I typed his name) would be the one to talk to. If you would like any info on our trailers I would be happy to mail you out a brochure. Just e-mail me your name and address to [email protected]

  2. #2Colin Doy2008-01-15 22:26

    Thanks for the reply email en route