Here's some Mine Shovels being moved. The Excavator is in Canada. The Liebherr is Australia? The Komatsu Canada?
Definitely looks like that Komatsu is in the Oil Sands in Alberta.
Nice pics :drinkup
Big moves Amazing pics:notworthy the best is the liebherr move Kepp it coming Northart:drinkup
The excavator in the first picture is actually at Grasberg in Indonesia if I am not mistaken. The Komatsu is in Canada at Suncor in the oilsands. These two pictures are of KMC Mining's H740OS shovel being moved to Syncrude's North Mine. Brian
These are slightly smaller, but still a fairly large machine. Once again, in the oilsands, but not my pictures. Brian
I wonder if they use snap or ratchet binders???:wink2
they only need snap straps withonly five points of contact. :falldownlaugh
You'd need oil tanker anchor chain for that!!
They use ratchet binders. On our sites, snap binders have been banned. Brian
Those are some big chunks of iron to be haulin. Wonder if the trailer axles turn or are ridged ?
In the last pictures of the EX1800, the trailer axles turn. They are actually controlled by remote control from the pick up right behind the trailer. Brian
thats a pretty neat setup
Brian do you know who makes the trailer?
great pics,
Sorry Colin, I don't know, but I will try to remember and find out. Brian
very cool pics