I'm getting a set of friction clutch shoes relined and the gent is a heavy sponsor of the group; Historical Construction Equipment Association. From their website, www.heca.net it looks interesting with a chance to work antique heavy equipment at one of their get togethers.
you can try to contact Old Iron Habit, from reading his posts he sees to be quite active in it. In 2019 they had their annual show at the 150 training site in Wilmington. the pictures looked great. I was 2 weeks into recovering from a double bypass and wasn't up for that much walking
I've been a member from the very begining, actually just became a life member. The annual conventions are awsome, an absolute must see if you have any interest in the old stuff. I had my Insley K 12 dragline at the 1998 show in Lapeer , Mi.
HCEA had a local show pretty close this summer. Really cool show. A lot of people spent a lot of money hauling their toys into the show to dig for a couple of days.
Next year's show is in Bowling Green, OH and looks to be another good meet. I'm going to try to bring my tractor.
I was a member of the HCEA for many years and really enjoyed the magazine that they put out. The magazine was very interesting and I read it cover to cover as soon as I got it. Unfortunately I let my membership expire for no good reason, I really need to renew it again.
Been a member for years looking forward to this years show where they are going to start assembling the Terex Titan truck.