Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody from the Easton area of PA ??

rino1494 ยท 2007-02-05 19:50

There is a auction coming up at the end of the month in Phillipsburg, NJ. There are a couple machines there that we might be interested in and I was just curious if anyone knows anything about the company that they are from. The name of the company is T.A. Stryker, LLC

Replies3
  1. #1dayexco2007-02-05 21:05

    i'm not from eastern pa., but i saw that auction bill....i'm going there and bid up...er i mean on a couple of ripper tractors

  2. #2biggixxerjim2007-02-05 21:38

    Yeah stryker is a company out of Hunterdon Co, New Jersey. They have been a mainstay in the area since the 40's I believe, doing all large scale sitework. All of their equipment is pretty much a time warp. All 60's and 70's era big dozers and scrapers mainly caterpillar. I had wondered for a while how the hell they could stay compeditive against newer companies, especially company's that actually had excavators and haul trucks. Where is that auction, anyway?? I might go down just to see whats happening, what stuff is going for. I live maybe 20 minutes form there.

  3. #3rino14942007-02-06 06:55

    It is a Hunyady auction on Feb. 22nd. Here is the link. http://www.hunyady.com/auctions/calendar.html