Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anybody have a hydraulic hose routing diagram for a mustang 345?

jay42782 ยท 2011-09-19 20:39

i have purchased a mustang 345 that had a gas engine and were putting a diesel engine in it now and was wondering if anyone had a complete diagram on the hydraulic hoses and locations.thanks

Replies6
  1. #1tool_king2011-09-21 13:57

    I might have one in my other laptop.I will check when I get home .What engine was in it? And what engine are you putting in to it now?

  2. #2jay427822011-09-21 20:53

    had a gas ford or wisconsin? not sure..never seen it.we put a 2.2L nissan in it.i bought it minus motor.there are some hydraulic hoses missing and it would be nice to know where each goes for sure.takes the guessing game out of it.thanks tool_king

  3. #3tool_king2011-09-24 20:19

    jay42782 I can not find that model number .I cant even find it on their website.Is their a number missing?Wheeled machine right?

  4. #4Iron@Dirt2011-09-24 20:54

    I have a 342 that I am rebuilding the engine (kubota 28 hp), may be the last number is a 2 ?

  5. #5willie592011-09-24 20:58

    Mustang did produce a 345.

  6. #6jay427822011-09-25 07:57

    You got it.wheeled machine.that picture above is my exact machine.thanks guys