Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody Know of Magazines for Heavy Machinery?

joeeye59 ยท 2009-01-18 14:01

I'm sorry if this question is not pertinent to this forum, or perhaps I missed where I may have been able to post this question.... But I have to ask... I've been looking all over and can't find any Magazines about Heavy Equipment... does anybody know of any Magazines out there for Earthmoving equipment? If there is such a Magazine('s) that you may know about? Like for people who would enjoy reading up on what they may own or might be looking into, like who operates and owns Backhoes, Dozers, Excavators, Track Loaders, Wheel Loader, etc... I can't find one magazine out there that talks about heavy machinery...., just like what they have out there that talk about and show you pictures about whats going on in the world of guns and riffles of all make and models..... I'd like to find a Magazine like that for Backhoe's, Track Loaders, etc...

Replies4
  1. #1CM19952009-01-18 14:18

    Construction Equipment Magazine is one of our sponsors- check out the banner underneath Ohio Tak.

  2. #2XL4300X2009-01-18 15:41

    Equipment Today is another magazine

  3. #3Orchard Ex2009-01-18 20:09

    As said CE is a great one. You can also google "free construction magazines" and find a bunch.

  4. #4Copenhagen2009-01-20 11:45

    I get Grading and Excavation Contractor. Its Free!