Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anybody near tulsa ok

clintm ยท 2015-06-01 22:35

bought a trailer online auction in tulsa ok must go through action co with all correspondence don't know for sure if it can be pulled 1000 miles back home or hauled and don't know if there is some way to load it there or for sure of the overall height . would like to have a set of competent eyes on it. before I head that way or send a truck to pick it up

Replies2
  1. #1td25c2015-06-02 07:23

    We have a few members from that area . They might chime in if interested . Other than that call a truck / equipment shop in Tulsa and have them do a DOT inspection on the trailer .

  2. #2clintm2015-06-02 07:39

    I didn't think of that cause we do all of our own inspections. I've got pretty good pics the brakes looks ok ,maybe one wheel seal leak.I'am more concerned about the height and loading conditions.