I couldn't seem to find a classifieds section, if there is one please let me know... I managed to smash the door on my CAT308C today, wondering if anyone wants to part with a complete door assembly? Thanks...
A word of warning........ Grey market machines are generally different as regards cabs and sheet metal to the "official" models manufactured for the World market. This may limit your options for a replacement door to another grey market machine. It does not necessarily have to be another 308C but IMHO it will have to be a grey market C-Series machine of some sort in order for it to fit. If you had a Parts Manual for your CRW-prefix machine you would be able to find the Part Number of the door and search the internet marketplaces for that number as opposed to restricting your search to a 308C which may not yield much in the way of results. There is even an English version available.
The complete door assembly is 196-1435, which I can't find anywhere online. I may be able to beat the sheet metal mostly back into shape get away with replacing the handle (196-1439) and glass (196-1437) I can find the glass for a reasonable price, so far I've only been able to find the handle from cat for $285, which seems crazy to me. Admittedly my prowess for searching the internet isn't all that great.