Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK35SR-3 Track/travel issues

NeilM ยท 2024-02-19 18:55

Hello, I'd like to say I'm pretty new to working on heavy equipment so treat me dumb please. I had a hydraulic leak on the back side of my track coming from the track motor. I took it off from the back side and found an O-ring split. I replaced the o-ring and put it back together but now it's not tracking at all. The hoses bind up like it's getting pressure but no movement. I believe I put the valve plate in correctly, it had dowel pins and it seemed to make sense to put it in the direction I did (which was smooth side towards the hydraulic hose side). Could this be simple as needing to be bled of air and if so how do I go about that? Any help is much appreciated!

Replies1
  1. #1LACHAU2024-02-22 10:42

    It seems the brake valve is not operating. I suggest you check the brake valve carefully. I have attached some documents for your reference. Good luck.