Been trying to find a aftermarket source for heavy equipment software. Did a little exploring and found this site. https://www.epcatalogs.com Looks like this would be the ticket they can get by the looks of it almost everything including the JD EDL cable. Looking for some real world feed back before I spend some money. Thanks!
I have had good luck with them. I got jd software and was having trouble geting it to work. They got it working for me remotely.
Anyone use scopemeter to test canbus?
Trying to figure the best way to go for testing
Hi, all. I was searching for some feedback about www.epcatalogs.com website. I'm interested in their CAT ET 2018B software + cat adapter kit. Is there anyone who deal with them before?
You can purchase latest Cat Comm3 adapter directly from a Cat dealer for approx $500.00 less versus EP.
I bought the Volvo Pro sis from them and it has been great.