Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody used KFI attachment mount plate?

69zfarmer ยท 2009-11-22 09:15

I am trying to get my 4in1 bucket ready to use.I finally retro fitted a different new clam cylinder since i could not find a manufactor name on it to get a exact replacement.The bucket just flops around at the bottom of the coupler due to poor design and abuse.I think i am going to wash off all of stuff on the bucket with a torch order a skid steer attachment mount plate weld it on and be done with it.I found one on ebay from KFI that's 5/16" thick w/3/8" thick piece on top strip.I can get it to me for $100 including shipping.Anywhere else i shoud look for plate? ointhead

Replies1
  1. #1Orchard Ex2009-11-22 09:20

    We bought 4 or 5 of those plates from KFI a while back. They worked great and shipped fast.