i've got 2 of these giving problems on a powerscreen 1000sr cone crusher. a guy that fixes all sorts of electronic stuff has one brand new but its "virgin" as in it isnt programmed to suit the machine, he sells it 3 times cheaper than the terex pre programmed one, cause I was naive and thought they were all the same, I bought it. a few days later I find out these are not plug and play items, so now I gotta make this brick work. I was wondering, the manual of this device does say how to program it, but doesnt mention which tools/adapters/power supply you need? either way, I know its unlikely the people at terex are going to give the config file to a random guy, but at least we can clone the exisiting ones. im talking about an IFM CR2013 IO-Link node, attached picture below
No replies yet.