Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone going to the February Florida Auctions ???

diggerdave1958 ยท 2011-01-07 00:44

Anyone going to the Auctions in Florida next months? I Plan on heading down on Feb 5th and Attending the Yoder & Frey Auction. Only hope is warmer in Florida than here in Michigan lol

Replies2
  1. #1Jordon2011-01-10 22:56

    Going to the Ritchie Bros. auction in Davenport in February. Last year was my first time at a heavy equipment auction. Some crazy stuff parked there...

  2. #2Auctioneerhere2011-01-11 00:01

    I'd love too, however I am working on setting up our Spring Auction. I won't have time to travel. Plus freight to MT is always an issue. I have seen quite a bit of rusted out equipment in the south depending on it's location, so I avoid bidding online for that reason. Same way in the Rust belt states. Have a great trip, I am sure it will be a blast.