We all have a story to tell.Besides the usual old bottles That I have found. I did find an old Indian bracelet that hasn't been able to be tracked to a particular tribe. The most unusual find for me was about 20 years ago I was working for a very old and well known mission in San Diego. I was excavating an area way out on the outskirts of their property to create a parking lot for their new Parrish hall that I would start the footing on . The hall was to be with 20 columns and the footings would be 5ftx5ft square. On my first footing about 2ft down I start pulling up pottery. Now the whole time I'm digging I have at least 2 guys from the church checking the material coming out. Another foot down and I start pulling out what I told them looked like a leg bone. They tell me to keep digging their record show this area was an dump and that it was probably a mule bone. Still a little concerned but the church guys tell me to keep digging so my next bucket full comes up and as I clear the material out of it a human skull appears. STOP STOP STOP is the word and the archaeologist are brought in. In my digging I find an Indian burial spot that dated back to the 1700. By the way, out of the 20 columns,19 had human remains. I never did get to complete that job. It is now part of the history there at the mission.
Your post would be 100x easier to read if you hit the ENTER button a few times. Jus sayin...
I read it just fine. Are you a School Teacher?
Reel, thanks for sharing I found it interesting. We have found bottles, a few arrow heads that kind of stuff. We have a fun, but no so funny story. We where digging a set of footers for a new garage, the home owners where excited and all watching. The husband comes up to me before we start and I double checking the locates and ask if anything else might be in the area (old garden). He states that they had a dog that had died about a year ago, and had buried behind house 50 feet away from where we were digging, so we are good. I was on the excavator and the 3rd scoop out comes the family dog, with the entire family setting on the picnic table just a few feet away. The wife walks away in tears, the husband and family follows into the house and here we set with the dog in bucket but ourselves. After a while the husband emerges and asks if we could bury behind the house where they thought he was buried. The next day I had to ask how did the dog get into the old garden area such a long distance for the tree the planet as a marker, and he said he didn't know, and he dug the hole.....
I was working on a project right next to the Snake River in Lewiston, Idaho a few years ago, digging a setteling pond. As part of the contract, the Corp of Engineers sent a couple nice ladies over from Walla Walla to look for artifacts, as the area we were working in had never been disturbed. As I would push the scrapers through the cut, the ladies would walk along either side of the cut , right behind the Cat watching the ground. Well, I whiped my head around at the end of my push just in time to see one of them jumping up and down and pointing at the ground. The other one waved at me to stop, so I did. The next scraper operator into the cut had already got out of his machine to see what they were looking at, so I parked and got off my Cat to see what it was. Of corse the boss comes running over to see why we stopped, thinking one of the girls had gotten run over. We all stood in amazement looking at an about 4 foot diameter black spot on the ground. Well the girls pulled rank on us, and we had to move to a different side of the cut, so they could do what they needed to do. The next day there must have been 25 archiologists on site, with their little trowels and shovels and brooms, inside an about 100 foot square digging away. What the black spot ended up being was an old fire pit with about 6 inches of ash and coals in it. They think we might have taken more, but had no idea where it was dumped on the fill. They also found an old elk skull with just a little nub of an antler on one side, a bear jawbone, and some arrowheads. They spent about a week digging and looking in that area, but that was all they found. The carbon dating on the wood chunks and bones was around 1500 years old if I remember right. The amazing thing to all of us was the fact that the artifacts were found down about 15 feet in the cut. If that scraper had been a few inches deeper, or a few inches shallower, nothing would have ever been found, and we could have finished the project 6 weeks ahead of time! (At least we were allowed to finish!)
Probably the coolest thing i have found were some dinosaur bones when we were upgrading their water treatment plant. It was so painful to wach those people move dirt with their lille trowels but it was definately worth the wait, they found a almost complete skeloten of a odd dinosaur ( not sure what the name was) it took several weeks of waiting tho. As for other stuff i found school buses, model t that someone used as a septic tank ,c can that looked like a old grow op that the new land owner new nothing about. If your tired of looking at it just dig a hole !
When I was 7 my brother 6 at the time was helping me dig a hole in a wooded area of our southeastern Ohio farm to bury a cat. We dug up this huge old bone and just knew we found a dinosaur so we kept digging....... and finding more bones. After a few hours we had a wheelbarrow load and took them to the house much to my mothers dismay. Turned out to be my grandfathers dumping area when he butchered. My dad had a hard time getting us to believe that. I once found a tire and wheel in the same woods and just knew it fell off a airplane........ oh those childhood memories.
No, but if I were, I'd put you in the corner for 15 minutes. Sorry for my mini-rant. Came right after some pretty tragic news. Just venting. Carry on.
There's another thread like this Here if your interested. Dinosaur bones? That's got to be the coolest.
I found this 40' shipping container in a paddock we were cleaning up, looked like it was used for growing weed, not any more! View attachment 73081
Thanks I hope your day gets better.
While doin a water main repair in the older part of the city one of the city inspectors shut us down cause he found a bone in the cast pile. So they called in all the big wigs to inspect and it turned out one of the guys had chicken for lunch and thru the bones in the trench. Another time we were pushing fill into the bay to make more property for the port authority and any time they would get a load in from an old part of the city i would have to spread the load so the supervisor could look for any bottles or other keepers.
For the last couple years, the company I work for has been working on preparing the Elwa River for the removal of the two dams, in Port Angles, Washington. Two years ago I was sent up there to run the silt fence crew, putting in the 500 miles of silt fence around the waste water treatment site. The tribe assigned a kid to walk along side of the trench I was digging to put the fence in, looking for goodies. (We made a 8 inch wide bucket for our 307 hoe to put all the fence in with.) About the only thing he found was a bunch of empty Rainier, Olympia, or Haams beer cans. Every once in a while he would find a fishing lure, or a discarded gill net, but other than that he came up empty handed.
That one was funny...Chicken bone.
While putting in augercast pile in kalamazoo we were down at 40+ feet and pulled up a large safe. Spent 3 hours getting into the safe only to find another safe. Now 2 hours later we get the second safe open and it only had an old newspaper in it, so we parked it in the port-a-john.
Now that is funny
Just recently I was working on putting in some storm sewer for another contractor. We knocked loose an live unexploded mortar round.
Whoa now that could have been a blast.Good thing it didn't explode.
You should just throw that in the box of your pickup and take it back to a millitarry base !
We cleaned up a old building that was pushed in filling the basement and paved over for parking lot. The old timers before we started said it was a old speak easy. We finally got to the back of the basement near the new Legion building and found a 12" steel door in the corner. We ripped the door(freaking a beast)off and found a passageway that ran out under the road that was bricked up. I'm pretty sure its running downtown but makes me wonder if it ever been filled in completely considering its under road base.
It was at a military testing arsenal had to evacuate while they came in to defuse and dispose of it.
My dad told me they dug up a bunch of huge bones when he was working on the Tenn-Tom waterway. The foreman told them to bury them and to keep their mouths shut, or they'd never get the waterway done.
And another similar, even older, discussion here. Always some fun stories in these threads...
About 10 years ago we were augering post holes off a back lane and out popped a loaded .38 cal revolver. Pretty badly rusted had been down there for years. I guess someone dropped it or dumped it when the lanes were getting rebuilt. My guess anyway.
In 2003 the company I was working for was renovating a 135 acre railroad switching yard,complete with the remains of an old roundhouse. In 1960 the yard was stripped of all the steel. It was abandoned until we arrived in 2003. There were many buildings that were removed, but all the concrete was still there. I was running a D8N,pushing the concrete up into piles for the loader operators. I removed the top off of the roundhouse and found it to have 24" concrete pipes all the way around the inside of the exterior wall. Amazingly they looked like they were put there the week before. The company that made them had stenciled their name on them and the date they made them. It was October 1903 ! I felt like I was destroying antiques. I uncovered many small building slabs on that site under about one foot of fill dirt. Many of the slabs were poured over old basements that had been filled in with building rubble. Most of those old basements stayed quite dry over the years and the fill looked real fresh, even as old as it was. I had taken the slab off of one those basements and was pushing the fill out of it when I noticed something bright red in color. It was the painted hooks on the end of a 12 foot chain someone had lost in that rubble. The chain looked as new as the day it was sold . I still have it. I would love to know how long that chain had lain in that basement.
That was what the church said too. Don't talk to the media or to the archeologist that where there every day. I couldn't start up the machine without pictures being taken.
Recently while building a road I came across an old logging railroad bed. There are still some old ties rotting away under the moss. The roadbed went right under where our house is now and every now and again we come across a tie plate, spike or one of those rail connector fishplate things. While clearing some land I dug up an old VW bug, it was all there, but totally crushed...
interesting finds bottles, arrowheads, old antique cans but nothing like dinosaur bones
I have mostly found bottles and stuff. On one job we here digging in an area that was a dump in the 40s and 50s. I found some old newspapers that looked like they where put there last week. The worst thing we found was bottles of blood. we where told they dumped hospital waste there and to watch out for needles. when I was younger my dad was cleaning a creek for a guy. he ended up pulling out 18 or 20 complete cars from the 50s and 60s. they where in bad shape. the owner scraped them. he found out that people used the area to dump there garbage. cann't wait for the day i dig up something cooler than bottles.
Its amazing what you come across when you dig, Have dug up Human skull while doing a water sewer project,on an Indian reserve, that shut us down for 3 days while the tribe elders decided how to deal with the situation.Also while pipelining in Northern Alberta ,came across a Mammoth tusk while digging thru the muskeg,that one got buried real quick,at the consultants request.Interesting stuff..
I've mentioned this before here,but I'll say it again.In 2000,I found the skull to the youngest mastodon ever found on the planet--12,000 years young.The entire animal[skeleton] was in a homeowner's pond minus the skull.Even the 8' long tusks were in the ''bone zone'',as the scientists from PRI called it.I was asked by the director of PRI to try and find the skull,so I did----in about 15 minutes.Talk about luck in a needle in a haystack scenario. The entire skeleton is now a major exhibit at the Museum of the Earth up in Ithaca,NY.Matter of fact,my scout troop is camping up there and will visit this very weekend.
Wow!!!!! Tough to beat that.I was shovel logging a few years back I found a stack of missery wips. under a buckskin the mind starts wandering I can only imagine the old boys fell a tree on them im gueesing around 1840 and lost them amazingly most were in good shape.
Did you get any mention for the find? At first for me the news wanted to put my company name out there. The church was treating the indians kinda badly. They (indians)wanted it to be returned as a sacred burial area and the church wanted to build on it. I did not want to get caught up in the middle so I tried to "lay low"
I found a cannon ball from the Maori wars in NZ in 1864 from the battle of Gate Pa. Still got it at home , use it for a door stop.
Digging in some hardpan it Everett Wa.,I pulled up this red colored rock.I looks like a brain? I have had it for a long time,still keep sayin I need to have an expert look at it.
Personally, just old colgate perfume bottles and some unique drug bottles from mid to late 1800's. But I do have a good friend who was digging in Nikolski and digging up human bones and then using the same material as BACKFILL! Said it freaked him out. Nikolski is one of the oldest continuously occupied places on earth as argued by some. As old as 8500 years old. They just wanted the work done, and said they find skeletons everywhere they dig. JUST DIG!.... Backfilled with what was obviously human bones then mashed the bucket down on it for compaction.. Hoped he never had to go back there ever again. Called me that night and said, Man, This aint right... Wow.. Ah, Ya..
Wow!!! I wonder if bony material compacts to 95 percent!
I got called to dig 14' deep pit and scrape a 1' deep ( 2" lift was requested, wish I had brought the machine with the micrometer on the bucket ) 8' wide by 30 ' length. In between each pass these guys with trowels and wisk brooms pored over the cut. It seems the day before, these guys had discovered a 4500 year old arrowhead stuck on the bottom of a coworkers boot as he exited a hand dug 1 cu. meter pit. I uncovered a fire pit that day and you would have thought Christmas came twice that year, high fivin' each other and all. Two months later I found a check that didn't bounce in my mailbox, my kind of artifact.
I don't do much digging, but I DO collect antique bottles...particularly any antique (Pre- 1900) New Hampshire bottles.. However, I love all antique bottles. I will buy any you guys find if they tickle me... PM me if you do have some. Thanks.
Yes and no.If you go to the Hyde Park mastodon site,my name appears a few times but not for finding the skull.They didn't give the credit to anyone else,but it's still wrong of them and I've been trying to get it rectified.
On the beach at Cocoa Beach Fl. Giant rib cage like the size of a car. Like hitting a dear with a Ranch Hand bumper we kept right on going.
My nicest bottle finds were a Parisian Sage hair tonic, clear glass, raised letters w/ separate collar added and wiped to neck ( didn't work, hair still fell out ) Buffalo NY. Nicest fired clay ( vitreous stone bottle ) was P & J Arnold - London England. The bottle was made by Denby Pottery near Derby. I believe this contained printing ink. Those 400 year old towns built on the river are treasure chests waiting to be opened.
Had forgot about this one. Didn't dig any up but was way too close for comfort.!! In about 2004, I was doing site underground for a previous employer, that included Duke Power, BellSouth phone, Time Warner cable, internal building slab/underground and site lighting. About a 20 acre site, build a shell building and do another. This was one of those, this is an extra we just got. You got to run four more 6" raceways for future utilities", I was instructed to dig along the edge of the building that was already a finished shell. The route was from the power pole at the road to along side and about 300 feet past the building that I had previously installed underground.(built the service)months earlier. Which was two for Duke Power high voltage, one for BellSouth and one for Time Warner cable. As I set up for the dig, I knew I had existing underground there put in by me; this is when the little flashing lights in the back of your mind are going and the little man is jumping up and down, waving flags. Needless to say, I am looking around trying to remember the exact location and possible path to miss my previous work. Leaves had started falling and I notice in the super thick undergrowth and woods, literally feet away, what looks like rocks and more rocks, So, looking closer I see it's old rough headstones from the 1700 and 1800s. Very small 10"-12" headstones. I didn't see these when the growth was full and green, probably 60-100 graves, no more than 8' form the building. Some you couldn't read at all, none of them had names, and many only had, what I'm guessing to be, the death date. You could see the unmistakable sink-ins of each grave, many had large trees growing out of the sink holes. This was an unkept, forgotten burial site. I start walking through investigating, currious now I saw eroded steel debris, blacksmith hammered "steel" littering the site. Really old and forgotten relics. I think in those days only wood was used for burial if you were lucky. Flashing lights are really going now. Not feeling right about digging so close to their final resting place with tracks going at the edge of the sinkholes. No kind of fence/wall, just a edge of woods To this day, I wonder what kind of cemetary it was (slaves, prison/jail execution, battle/civil war, some kind of epidimic?) Sure was not on the prints. I was told to dig!.. no markers or sinkholes in my path go on. GO ! Luckily got through it with no discoveries and only some heavy guilt.
Lectro 88. I know how you feel. You want to do a good job but sometimes you wonder what if.
EXACTLY. And there was a clear error of due respect, regardless as to who it may be, or who it was. When I'm layed to rest, I don't think I want someone disturbing the ground around me, and if they do, it's up to them to do the right thing. I hold strong to, and in ALL things. Give respect-get respect. That was a long time ago and it still bothers me. I SAW IT. I WAS THERE. I really can not put into words, how, it all came to pass and how it was discovered (utter shock). The first time I didn't really realize a cemetary was there and couldn't see it for the undergrowth. Second time, I knew there was something there and was still continuing to dig. That's not like just finding a dinosaur. I don't know; maybe it's just me, but I try to do what's right.
That brings to mind a thing that happened about 40 years ago in west central Alberta. My cousins had a govt. contract to build a road. The engineers knew there were two graves somewhere in the area but the exact location was unknown. My cousin suggested peeling off a thin layer of sod with their Cat scrapers and on the third pass, they found the graves. He said they were outlined as plain as day. The graves were moved and the road was built.
One of the local municipalities had a round above-ground concrete water treatment tank, probably 10 or 12 feet tall and 40 ft or more in diameter. Hadn't been used in years, so the city boys decided they could cut a door in the side and use it for storage. Once inside, they found a complete human skeleton. Murder victim? Homeless vagrant who fell in the tank? No one knows, the boss told them to keep quiet and get rid of it. Didn't want the old-timers in town to know that years ago they may have been drinking water from a tank with a body in it.
How did you get rid of it? Bury it? I wonder when some one (else) will find it!!! haha
My husband found me a nice bracelet. It was in an old outhouse! He dug it up, cleaned it up and I wore it for a month before I knew where he got it from.I thought at first he had done something wrong and I was a benefactor of his guilt! (LOL)
Back in NZ I found a cannon ball from the Maori wars when the Brits were fighting the local maori tribes back in about 1864, use it for a door stop now days.
Craziest thing I've ever come across was an almost complete, old cat cable dozer. The old owner of the property had got it stuck in the mud years ago and heavy rains and mud flows had buried it the rest of the way. Other than that I've found shark teeth 50ft below OG and was a couple hundred feet above sea level. And a large sea turtle (shell was 12 feet wide!!) out in San Clemente CA working on the Telega project. I've worked around native american burial sites but never was allowed to come close enough to dig up any remains, thank goodness.
I've found a lot of old tin and lead cans. A few old pop bottles and a lot of coloured glass bottles. A couple of my coolest finds were glass lidded jars, and a barrel top from a BC Oil Company barrel in the middle of the forest, I ripped the lead plate off the top and have it today. Another thing is an old (pre 1910) baby carriage, twisted and rusted, thinking the wood wheels have rotted away. Also found an old bucket, full of pot shots. And an old folding chair, same place as the carriage. Leaf springs are normal. I have 20 acres of property, the front 10 was logged a few years ago, but in the clear, about 20 feet from the fire pit a huge old pry bar was standing straight up, and it wasn't disturbed by the logging. It was probably used for the BC rail that is maybe 50 meters away. I'm always looking. Not the coolest stuff, but definitely some neat finds.
I dug a foundation for a guy for his new house that was near his old one. His dog was buried right where the new house was going. He told me where it was. I found it and placed it into a new hole that I previously dug for it. It was in a garbage bag. I ripped the bag with the teeth and saw some bones. I quickly scooped it up and got rid of it.
A dead hooker. No joke.
Yikes! That must have been an interesting day.
At least they didn't pass the credit to someone else. That would be absolutely infuriating. Did anything come of your discovery besides the mention. As in, was there a reward or anything?
This was not my dig, but very interesting read: In May of 1971 while excavating the foundation for the First American Bank Complex, now the AmSouth Bank Complex, in Downtown Nashville, workers discovered a prehistoric cave system, which contained a 9-inch fang and foreleg bone from a Smilodon Fatalis.The importance of this find is in the fact, that of all the previous remains, by use of Carbon Dating, revealed that the Saber-tooth's became extinct around 11,000 years ago. The Carbon Dating of the Nashville find indicated that this cat was alive 9,500 years ago and to date no other Smilodon remains have been dated more recently. I guess Nashville could claim to possess the remains of the last known Smilodon. From being a lifelong resident and living among its citizens, I know that local Nashvillians are not that presumptuous. Someone did however, in 1997 think to associate a newly arriving NHL expansion team with a artifact that few were aware Nashville possessed and thus the Nashville Predators were born, complete with a logo depicting a mighty Smilodon.
about 6 or 7 years ago , while working for someone else we were trenching 1 mile of parking lot lighting for a large package delivery firm that ends with X, in a place called raritan center. we got the job after commiting to full fisical exams and OSHA confined space certs. (for a 2' deep trench we show up to start the job and we're told to report to the E O D on the site ...turns out raritan center industrial park used to be raritan arenal very nasty place -military dumped chemical weapons from ww1 ,shells, trucks, gernade you name it its down there google this-----www.nan.usace.army.mil/business/buslinks/raritan/pdf/raritan0610.pdf bones or arrow heads would have been better
Interesting thread..... By the way, I collect old bottles from before 1900 (primarily Michigan bottles), which is where I live. I find a lot of them at our project sites where I do site inspections, as well as from other contractors that I buy them from. If anyone has interesting ones for sale let me know!
I did not want to start a new thread so I will add to this one. While doing a garage/shop demo yesterday,the slab had to be taken out because the new building is larger. One side of the footing was a little deeper than the others.While digging deeper with the excavator to get under the footing I started feeling something that was giving unlike dirt. What was it? I just dug up a stolen BMW! The job is at a stop because the sheriffs checking to see the if the previous owner had a permit and what year it was pulled to see if the car was registered to him. Hopefully this won't slow my job down much, I have another job I need to start.
I was working for the scientists(PRI) off and on from April to September 2000 only for doing logistical work with my backhoe,NEVER for finding bones,all app. 5' of excavation was literally done by hand--not even a trowel was used.Come late Sep.,the skull wasn't in the "bone zone" and they needed to wrap it up so then they gave me the green light to dig for it.I simply was on the clock with my normal hourly rate.
I found a dead hooker in a trash bag in East St. Louis......I was working for a railroad contractor clearing brush along the ROW
I bet that was strange day for you.
I just get to watch what my customers dig up. The worst was at an old reserch facility in Austin. The operator told me he had been digging up old bottles all day. One of them had rolled from the teeth to the back of the bucket and broke. It started smoking and the operator bailed. I came out a few days later and the inside of the bucket was till etched where it had broken. Don't know what all was in that place but I sure was glad to get my tractors out of there! Don't know if it was the site or what but me and one of the truck drivers were down for a week after working in there.
Wow, that would be kinda interesting
Spam deleted, clean up your act dan.
Been lurking here for a while, and this thread caught my eye. Havent dug anything real remarkable up myself. Normal stuff...horseshoes, an old grease gun once, fossil sea shells. I was on a job however near Paso Robles (same one with the fossil seashells) where our hoe dug up an old indian burial site. I was down on a loader keeping the spoil pile contained when the trucks would dump. Had an archaeologist with me watching the spoils for artifacts as Id push them around. First indication was when a human jawbone slid out of the truck. Never got any details on it, but the arch's guesstimated it at around 3k to 4k years old. Another job I was on out in the Mojave desert, we were putting in a sewer main, part of which crossed the Mojave River. One day the archaeologist showed up with pictures to show us. Turned out that the contractor doing another phase of the line had been digging right alongside the river and dug up an old saddle with a Winchester rifle still in the scabbard. About 50' away they found a pair of boots, a pistol rig with pistol and some round still in the loops and the saddle bags, which were empty. I still have 2 fossil seashells my dad dug up and kept for me. He was working in Laguna Beach, I was only about 2 or 3 years old, running an excavator. I guess the paleontologist they had on site wanted to keep them but he managed to hide these two in his truck.
May have been a shoot out from the wild west days. Now days I think they call it a crime scene. haha
Bettin youre probably right.
That's a cool story! That must have been scary to see that human skull!! I'm a scardey cat though and I would have stopped after the leg bone LOL
At the time we didn't know it was human. We were told the area was a dump and the bone was most likely a horse. Didn't quite look like a horse leg but whacha gunna do? Your digging by the hour and you are told to keep digging. After the skull was found all things changed really quickly.
Cool thread. While auguring 24" holes , two bottles came up in perfect condition, the labels said "Bumsteads Worm Syrup, adults like it, children cry for it" The boss was on scene and got both of them. I also have about 200 marbles ,still adding to that collection.
Too much stuff to remember really. Arrowheads, gas and electric lines and bottles in central Michigan. Arrowheads and lots of petrified wood plus other Indian artifacts in Wyoming. Rattlesnakes (live) in Texas and Wyoming. Skunks, gold, and the Cheyenne Mountain to Wyoming and Nebraska missile silo communication cable in northwest Denver area. Lots of old stuff including wooden pipelines, Tritium, and radioactive items in western Colorado. Gravesites in Kentucky and in Vietnam near Danang. Also in Vietnam, all kinds of old American and French munitions and explosives, old French bunkers, and the bodies of about ten thousand people the Vietcong and NVA murdered in Tet-1968 and semi-buried near Hue. Bad, bad job, very smelly! All kinds of old tires, junk cars, bones, scrap iron and such from the San Antonio riverbed on the south end of town. Lots of old stuff from slag heaps and overburden at the Kennecott copper mine near Salt Lake City. Small amounts of silver ore and copper from slag heaps at old mines near Hancock, Michigan. Amethyst from a mine north of Lake Superior, Ontario. All kinds of nuts and bolts from oilfield locations, including tools and production equipment. Then there was the busted and bent drillstem, bits, and ANFO in the coal mines in eastern Kentucky. Touchy that. At a new side wall mine (Kentucky), drilled into an old underground mine and found that the old mining equipment, cars, harnesses, and track were still in place as was the primitive electrical lights they used back in the 30’s and forties. All kinds of castoff or abandoned mining and excavation or maintenance stuff at the site of the old oilshale mine near Parachute, Colorado. There’s a lot more that I’ve forgotten.
Pretty tough to top that. Sounds like you have lived a pretty colorful excavating career.
Surfer-joe: Wow! Man you have done a lot of digging all over the world. Was all this digging from being in the military? I'm sure the Vietnam was. Sad story for sure. I haven't met anyone that has dug in so many different parts.
I read it just fine too and it was a cool story so take it easy on these people. Were all here for one reason, "we love dirt".