Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anyone got a hitachi EX60 URG running in new england, need a road map for crossed up hydraulic lines

archibaldtuttle ยท 2021-11-06 13:25

I got a hydraulic connection screwed up on the manifold under the diesel tank. I thought I had all the lines carefully marked when i took it down to get to the bottom of the diesel tank for repair, but apparently i got something wrong because i'm getting lots of 'back' pressure into the right hand joystick. It runs just fine for about 30 seconds. all the controls work and in the right control pattern for both joysticks, but then it starts to build stiffness in the right hand joystick until that control is virtually immobile unless i shut down and let whatever pressure there is in this pilot circuit drop down. I can't find a theoretical diagram for tracing the hydraulic lines but i reckon if i could look at one that is undisturbed, maybe i would see what i got wrong quickly. thanks if there is anyone out there. Brian this is a 1991, fairly early version 10C-1977 is the serial #. but i'm hoping this aspect didn't change much over the iterations.

Replies0

No replies yet.