Serial # 5WS0295 Blows the 10 amp fuse to the key switch, red wire marked 105. The power relay that looks like a starter solenoid was hot, and the many yellow wires marked 308 have an abundance of connections. Some sections of 308 show various ohms between them and ground when testing for a short. Any help or anyone with access to an electrical schematic would be much appreciated. Thank you, Fred
Schematic on its way to you. Check your PMs. If you have any more questions then please post back here.
Don't push your luck here. I'm going after a new New Holland tractor early next week that kept doing near the same and the owner consistently replaced the blown fuse with a larger so he could finish harvest. Tractor will probably be salvage as the engine harness got a bit warm taking the hood, cab, dash, and all hydraulic hoses with it on the loader frame.
Thank you Nige. And 1693TA, I know what you mean. I've seen a lot of bad things come from impatience.