Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have a case 580B CK parts blow out pdf.?

Katore8105 ยท 2017-12-05 10:06

Hello all, Picked up a case 580B CK for site work, farm, and snow moving. I'm a pretty competent automotive mechanic and not to bad with electrical diagnostics. That said, I'm having difficulty identifying parts on the backhoe via means of the 3 book svc manual. The nomenclature of components is soo different and new on many items I'm finding it difficult to do much in regards to repairs. I've looked around for a parts blow out manual and have found nothing besides broken links, inoperable websites, or Antivirus warnings trying to find one. Finding it frustrating a 55 year old manual is this difficult to locate. I was hoping someone might have the pdf kicking around I could just print. Anyone able to help? Thanks to anyone who responds in advance. I appreciate and really need it!

Replies2
  1. #1franklin22017-12-05 14:33

    Your backhoe is on the case site in this link. It has exploded views and pictures. Click on "Find parts by model" https://partstore.casece.com/us/index.html?csid=6b1a1efa6c7cfe6f4c9097e5bb0e4973&sl=EN&currency=

  2. #2xgiovannix122017-12-05 17:01

    case website is the way togo. Where upstate do you live ? im in schoharie county